Massage Chair Reviews Table of Contents
In the past, many people thought of massage chairs as unnecessary luxury items. Which was true in the beginning, but massage chair industry has evolved. It has transformed its chairs into more effective and useful products that people can benefit from in daily life.
These transformations include better robotic massage techniques which are equally focused on relaxation and pain relief.
In fact, back pain is one of the leading reasons why more people are willing to invest in the best massages chair today.
Does it work?
Massage chairs have helped millions of people with back pain caused by different conditions including:
1 ) Muscle Strains
2 ) Osteoarthritis of the spine
4 ) Car Accidents
5 ) Fracture
6 ) Sciatica
How Massage Chairs Heal Back Pain?
There are basically 3 things that make a massage chair capable of fighting back pain.
1. Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is one of the most commonly used solutions for back pain. It can increase blood circulation to damaged muscles that are generating pain signals. Proper circulation of fresh oxygenated blood can help in healing damaged muscles more quickly, as it is rich in nutrients. The effectiveness of heat therapy has also been acknowledged by studies.
2. Looses tensed muscles: It happens often that muscles around the lower spine get tensed due to muscle strains. Massage chairs are designed to loose tensed muscles and improve muscle flexibility.
3. Endorphin Increase: Increased endorphin levels are one of the most enjoyed benefits of massage. The “enrophins” are feel good chemicals in our body that make us feel happy and positive. Increased levels of endorphins ensure positive effects on mood and any ongoing pain.
What we recommend for back pain sufferers:
If you’re looking for a massage chair that can help you with back pain. Make sure it supports these 3 features:
1 ) Heating modules: The heating modules in a massage chair make it capable of providing heat therapy. Which as I mentioned above, is the best way to loose strained muscles which is the most common cause of back pain.
2) Shiatsu specialized massage: The Shiatsu massage therapy has been proven to alleviate back pain. In this study, the researchers used Shiatsu massage as an intervention on 66 low back pain patients. The pain scores of each subject were measured before and after 4 shiatsu treatments. The study concluded its findings stating that the Shiatsu massage sessions lead to a significant decrease in lower back pain in every patient.
3) Adjustable massage intensity: The preference of massage stroke intensity can vary from person to person. Unlike a human massage therapist, you cannot ask a massage chair to not massage you intensely unless it supports that feature. So make sure whatever massage chair you end up buying gives you the freedom to adjust the massage intensity. Otherwise, the pain might get worse if you’re not enjoying the massage.
We understand that massage chair is a big investment for a health care product, and no one wants to loose
their money in the wrong place. That is why, we recommend the Kahuna lm6800 for back pain sufferers. It’s the best massage chair for the job.
Not only does it supports all the necessary features for pain relief, but is also comes with an awesome set of features at an affordable price. You can read more about the chair by clicking here or see what customers are saying about this chair on Amazon.